Monday, January 5, 2015

ice princess-ing


In their trip planning, Kiley and Cody created a Winter Wonderland Bucket List full of fun and festive to-dos while in the snowy and much more wintery land of Europe. Much to Cody's dismay, Kiley and I spied an ice skating rink in the center of town and beelined for the rental office.

Then this happened... And continued happening for a solid 3-5 minutes, attracting spectators and causing many a laugh. I still cry whenever I watch it...


Kiley and Cody, I love you to the moon and back. We are so grateful for your presence, your presents (Laduree macarons and Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte packets - we hit the best friend jackpot with you!), and your generosity. The fullness of my heart after your trip can't even be put into words.

No comments:

Post a Comment