We will return to America with a Championship medal and a little extra pocket change. Congrats Hypo, it was an awesome finals series and you absolutely deserved to take back the title!
Sunday, April 27, 2014
Friday, April 25, 2014
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Sunday, April 20, 2014
"He is not here; he has risen, just as he said." - Matthew 28:6 -
And a very, very happy birthday to Viewpoint Church. We are sad we can't be there to celebrate this enormously important day in person, but trust us when we say we are there in spirit and you are in our hearts and prayers always - today especially!
Roger and Becky, you inspire, motivate, love, and encourage us always. Thank you for being incredible people, role models, leaders, and followers of Jesus. You are fearless!
Monday, April 14, 2014
So it's been a minute since I've mused the blogosphere on a Monday. A series of visitors, playoffs, and the like have held me up but prepare yourselves… I'm back.
1. The weather here is confusing. Last week I was bronzing on the sun deck at the gym. Today it's half rain, half sunshine. And rainbows per the above. How wonderful? Oh, and it's supposed to snow tomorrow.
2. Whilst grocery shopping this afternoon, Amy Grant's "Baby, Baby" was playing as I meandered through the aisles. It was probably the best throwback I've had in awhile. Enjoy this…
3. The Hypo guys dropped a devastating match (it was almost 3 hours long and one of the sets went 39-37) on Saturday meaning Aich/Dob tied the series at 1-1. We're back home Wednesday night and hoping for a better result. If there's a sketchy FromSport of FirstRowSports link to share, I'll be sure to do so.
4. The "home countdown" is at 25 days. That's just silly. Considering we have a final visitor, an entire apartment to pack up, and some travel left to do, it just doesn't feel like nearly enough time. I could really use Hermione's "Time-Turner" right now…
5. Our little Bucket's birthday is coming up so soon - how can she be almost three already?! Knowing we wanted to order something for the upcoming celebration, imagine my delight when I saw a coupon code for Naptime Diaries' spring sale. There are so many wonderful prints and gifts to be seen on their site - check it out!