Sunday, March 18, 2012

Home is wherever I'm with you

(Permission to get a little sentimental for a minute?)

With all of the craziness, uncertainty, and roller coaster ups and downs in the last six months, I'm realizing just how perfect an anthem this song is for our lives.

Longemalle 20 (and the living room at Longemalle 20), The Park Hotel, Via Solferino 37 and the B4 have all been "home" in recent months. Not because we unpacked our bags or put pictures up, but because we were there together.

I'm not sure we could ever even guess how absolutely true this song would ring when we picked it for our wedding last August. Who'd a thunk a motley crew of LA hipsters could speak so directly to our hearts?


Thankful to have my two main men with me on this journey of life.

on to the next one...

1 comment:

  1. It seems sometimes the hipsters are correct! Enjoy your adventures (some of us are living vicariously through your craziness and shenanigans!!!!)

    ReplyDelete