Monday, February 6, 2012

Fed Cup

The guys' teammate and friend, Yohan, was able to score us some tickets to the Fed Cup in Fribourg this past weekend. His girlfriend, Timi, is one of the Swiss National Team players and invited us up to watch. I've never been very into tennis but as I've started to learn more about it, I'm finding that I quite like it. I'm even considering tennis lessons summer. Plus, how could I possibly complain about watching some of the top women in the world kick butt on the court from the first row?

We arrived early in the morning to watch Samantha Stosur - currently ranked 5th in the world - take on the top Swiss women's player and Evan's soon-to-be new girlfriend, Stefanie Voegele.


Ultimately, Australia came out on top but we didn't let that stop us from enjoying a day away from Lausanne.

on to the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment